[NFB-Krafters-Korner] help needed with a project please

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 16:46:33 UTC 2022

I used to embroider on a nose and mouth.

I would make an equilateral triangle pointing down for the nose.  Then one
vertical stitch comes down from that point to the mouth.  The mouth was two
stitches one at the bottom, going to the left and one to the right of the
stitch coming off the nose.

The nose was several horizontal stitches, starting at the top with the
longest stitch, then the stitch just below and snugged next to the top
stitch was a stitch just a little shorter on each end, keep making stitches
stacked below a little shorter until you have ethe triangle.

I used embroidery floss when I made these.

Dixie
@-> + <-@