[NFB-Krafters-Korner] ***IMPORTANT NOTE***

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 17:38:20 UTC 2022

I have received 2 telephone calls about a message they received with my
name on it.

This did not come from me.  Please delete it and do not respond.  Someone
is running a scam using my name.  If you are not sure about it, just check
out the email address.  It is neither of my addresses.

I appreciate friends and do not want any of you to get ripped off.

Have a blessed day!

Tammy