[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Last day to sign up

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 16:33:46 UTC 2022

So you all next week! I just signed up for the scarf class. II understand it’s sport weight yarn. How much does the scarf require? Doing some thing with a pattern is different than what I’ve been just modeling along with.   landscape

Ericka Nelson
NFB Wi member, Crafts, Nature, books, writing, and helping others makes me happy.  Go make others happy!