[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Holiday loom scrunchy, last day!

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 18:56:27 UTC 2022

Come and join my holiday loom scrunchy class!

Deadline for sign up is November 3!

If you pick the right color, this scrunchy can not only be used as a
scrunchy, but become a Christmas ornament!

Come and join us and it will be your choice what you make!

These will make nice stocking stuffers, nice items for the caring and
sharing boxes or even a topper for a gift!

We just found out about the Pink Slipper Charity, this week.  They will take
Christmas ornaments!

Hurry up and sign up!

Terry