[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Loom knitted scrunchy or Christmas ornament!FW: scrunchy

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 19:38:13 UTC 2022

Suplies

Large gage 24 peg loom

Worsted weight yarn in your color, a holiday color would be nice if you want
to make an ornament!

Hair elastic, I think I left this off the list!

Large eyed needle and

Of course scizzors!

We will be meeting at 6:30 eastern time, instead of 7:30, so our class does
not over lap with the mitten class!

There will be some home work so keep an eye out for your message!

Terry