[NFB-Krafters-Korner] maple cinnamon pumpkin pie

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 14:40:51 UTC 2022

I love maple more than I love chocolate. A friend sent me this recipe, and I
will make it this week sometime.

Maple Cinnamon Pumpkin Pie

15 oz can pumpkin

1/2 cup sugar

1/4 pure maple syrup

1 tsp cinnamon

1/2 tsp salt

3 eggs lightly beaten

1 cup milk

preheat oven to 375

In a bowl combine pumpkin, sugar, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt add eggs
beat with a fork until combined gradually add milk stir until combined.

Poor filling in pastry shell , Cover edge of pie crust with foil and bake
for 30 minutes then remove the foil and bake for another 25 to 30 minutes.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours

Bernice