[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Mitten class students

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Nov 10 20:13:24 UTC 2022

I am unable to locate the class list that was sent to me, so I will post it
toi the

Send it out to all..

Supplies

2 balls of Premier Bloom Chunky Self-Striping Floral Print Yarn

2 size 10 16" or longer circular knitting needles

Large eye yarn nneedl

Scissors

November 10 at 8 PM Eastern time

I prefer my students have yarn & needles ready and work on the project
during the class.You should have enough yarn for a pair mittens & a hat,
depending on the size of mittens you are making..

605 475 4000 code 966659# sign.

I will suggest how to make different size mittens,, but please take your own
notes.

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop

 <https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaneKidsShop?ref=shop_sugg>