[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fun! Friends! & more

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 17:52:57 UTC 2022

Hello!

You are invited to join the fun, grow friendships and spend time working on
the project of your choosing. Charity, maybe. Gift, maybe. Just for the
sake of making something, maybe.

I enjoy spending time with you, talking and doing what we all love doing.
We do get a bit routey, but we will pause to share the conversation.
Smile!

When: today at 5:30P.M. ET

How: dial 1-667-770-1685 Access code: 614370#

I dial in at 5:30, but you may not be able to join at that time.  That's
ok!  Join when you can and stay as long as you want. My WELCOME committee
and I look forward to spending time with you!

Smile!

Tammy