[NFB-Krafters-Korner] safety pin beading patterns

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 16:40:48 UTC 2022

Yes, please do share with us, and, if you want to take a crack at teaching
it, I or someone else will tag up with you to help you.
I have made Safety Pin Beaded projects in the past, and would like to see
this craft repeated.
Since you did find an accessible pattern, that means that there are others
out there, big smile.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Henry, Terry P and guide dog