[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Thankful

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Thu Nov 24 14:29:04 UTC 2022

Even though it's not Thanksgiving in Canada I have many reasons to be
thankful. One of them is for Crafters Corner and the wonderful people I have
met because of it.

Thanks to Joyce for having a vision and making it happen.

Thanks to the board  and all the work they do behind the sceens.

Thanks to those who work on the website keeping things up to date for us.

Thanks to those who keep track of our class and make sure the teachers have
all the information they need.

Thanks to those who have stepped up over the years to teach.

Thanks to the students that attend the classes.

Thanks to those that answer email and come to the Friday hang out.

Thanks to anyone that I may have missed, because without you Crafters Corner
wouldn't be what it is.

Did you know if your house is clean then you don't have enough craft
supplies, so get shopping!!