[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Yawl Come!

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 15:00:33 UTC 2022

Yahoo!
So glad!
Smile
TAmmy

-----Original Message-----
From: kendrick.deborah at gmail.com <kendrick.deborah at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2022 6:18 AM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists' <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Subject: RE: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] Yawl Come!

I'll be there. Can't wait!

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On
Behalf Of Tammy Freitag via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2022 11:37 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists' <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Subject: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] Yawl Come!

Lol!

To what? For what?

Well now that the turkey is packed away either in your tummy or the
refrigerator beside the sweet potatoes, it is full steam ahead to
Christmas.
Yep, it is time to either grab a gear and finish up those gifts or grab up
that credit card and get those finishing touches taken care of for the BIG
day.

Wow!  Did I shake you up?  Hahaha!  Scared myself!  Grin!

Anyway, if you need to spend some time with a project in your hands, why
not bring it with you to chat Friday, November 25th at 5:30P.M. ET

Squish down in that comfy chair, project in your hands, nice warm beverage
on the table and a telephone tucked close to your ear so you can work on
that project and sneak in a few giggles with us. All are invited to join us
when you can.  You don't have to hang in there for the duration of the chat
but by hanging up or not calling in, you sure miss a lot of fun!  Smile!

I'm sure most of us will mention all of the yummy food we ate today.  You
can pretend Santa is with us and you can tell Dear Ol Santa what you want
for Christmas. Pooh! You can just tell us what you got during the five
zillion black Friday sales that have happened or will happen over the next
few days.

You can even think up your own topic but join us by dialing:

667-770-1685

Access code: 614370#

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Tammy