[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Friendly Reminder

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Sun Nov 27 16:29:35 UTC 2022

It's almost the end of the month and if you have done any crafting for
charity, purchased items for charity or volunteered your time I'd love to
hear all about it. Just send me an email with the number of items, the name
of the organization and the type of volunteering you did to
shelleyschuett at telus.net <mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>

Also I'd like to thank those of you who sent in everything you did for
Operation Christmas Child already. So far it's been a really active month
for charity work.

Did you know there is no copyright law on picture frames, so one maker can
mimic another.