[NFB-Krafters-Korner] beaded ornament kits

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 17:21:30 UTC 2022

Jolene;
Can you introduce yourself and tell us where you are from, what crafts you
like to do and more!
Our Christmas party is Sunday 12/11, I believe at 2:00 eastern time.  Come
and join us!
Come to our Monday night chats and our Friday night hang outs where we chat
and craft, together!

Terry Powers
Board Member