[NFB-Krafters-Korner] purchasing leather supplies for crafting

Kathryn Johnson kathrynkj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 02:32:43 UTC 2022

Hi Henry, Terry, and Jolene,
I am intereested also in leather Crafting.
I need to get some good  but inexpensive Tools. Are there Tandy Leather  Stores anymore?
I made a CheckBook  cover with A Cross Stitch Cut Out in the corner. The cover had lacing and I even stained the leather.  I had made other small  items also.
Count me in if you  plan to have a class in Leather Craft.
Happy Tooling!
Kathryn
Kathryn K. Johnson