[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Charity of the moth

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Tue Nov 29 15:20:33 UTC 2022

Last night our guest speaker was from Warm Up America and they provide hand
knitted and crocheted blankets, clothing and accessories made by volunteers
across the country and donated to people in need.

You can learn more about this charity by visiting www.warmupamerica.org
<http://www.warmupamerica.org>

At any time you can sign up for the Caring for Sharing class where we teach
a pattern to make for the charity of the month.

Even if your not part of the Caring for Sharing class but do charity work
you can let me know about it by writing me at shelleyschuett at telus.net
<mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>

Did you know today is national giving day?