[NFB-Krafters-Korner] safety pin beading, leather projects and dreamcatchers

Jolene Nemeth radar500 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 18:40:42 UTC 2022

for wrapping the leather lacing around the ring, i start by wrapping
the ring in athletic tape.this makes it less slippery. also you can
wrap it in multiple layers to make the ring thicker. when i start to
wrap the leather lace i leave a tail and secure it with a slip knot.
once i wrap all the way around and reach the tail, i cut it and
combine the two tailes and make a larger knot. then i can attach beads
and feathers to these. they become the center of the dangles. i use
artificial sinew for the web so it is a bit tacky and doesnt move
around so much
i do the web after i wrap the ring.

On 11/29/22, henry osborne jr via NFB-Krafters-Korner