[NFB-Krafters-Korner] For the Christmas sweater

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 22:52:23 UTC 2022

Hi Lovette,

The neck opening should be like a large button hole.

So when you cast off the stitches on the beginning of the neck you will have some stitches on your needle, a big space, and the rest of the stitches.  When you knit back you will knit some stitches, turn your work to cast on the same number of stitches you had cast off, turn your work again and you will have on your working needle the arm stitches, the new stitches for the second side of the neck opening and the other arm stitches will be ready to be knit on your main needle.

Dixie
@-> + <-@