[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Knitted Christmas Stocking

Yolanda Thompson ylt999 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 18:32:57 UTC 2022

Thank you all for the support.
I do not loom knit; however, Terry and Henry I feel that these
families would be thankful for all donations.

Bernice, I think they must hold small packages.

The larger family wants ones as close as possible to the ones their
Mom made. I guess red heel is all they remember with their initials on
top. Thought I would do the red heel, a green stocking and white cuff
with the initials.

Thank you all for helping make families christmas brighter.
Warmly,
Yolanda

On 10/15/22, henry osborne jr via NFB-Krafters-Korner