[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Lion-Brand Homespun yarn

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 22:15:48 UTC 2022

Hi Sarah,

I happen to love to knit with the Homespun yarn. It is so soft and has a nice nubby texture. I made a cozy warm shawl with a button closure and it was fancy enough for church. I also knitted a hooded scarf which also came out great.
One tip I have for you is not to use needles with sharp tips. They can get stuck in the twist of the yarn. My bamboo needles work great with this yarn. I like the candy apple and jewel tone vareigated yarns.

Good luck with your project. Let us know how it is coming along.

Btw, I sent you a welcome message as treasurer of this division, did you receive it? I am having some difficulty sending from my treasurers account.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F