[NFB-Krafters-Korner] What are you working on?

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Fri Sep 2 14:45:00 UTC 2022

Now that Christmas in August is over come to the Friday hang out at 5:30
eastern by calling 667-770-1685 access code 614370 and hear about the
projects we are now working on. Our projects could be anything from
Christmas gifts, charity projects or just something for fun. We would love
to have you join us whenever you can and stay for as long as you like.

Did you know love is an open door to a really nice yarn store or a good
bakery.