[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Tell me please

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 00:06:35 UTC 2022

Hello everyone! I have been doing some knitting and crocheting. Still trying to adjust my crocheting skills is that I turn out with something flat and nice looking. I have some weird looking hat like things which I have to find a purpose for. I am working on a f free style shawl or prayer shawl kind of thing. My knitting 🧶 turns out more acceptable. I don’t feel like I’m quite ready to follow a pattern quite yet.

We’ve had to put a lot of life besides work on hold to fix things at the house. Now that we have.. Cement replaced in our garage and part of our driveway and steps from the garage into the house we got new gutters/downspouts. /

Now that life seems to be slowing down a little bit I’ll be able to get my money in for dues and back to more participation.

Ericka Nelson