[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Beginner crochet

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:46:05 UTC 2022

Hello!

If you are interested in learning to crochet, please join my "Beginner
Crochet" class.  This evening we will be working on a pair of those mittens
that are for our charity for this month.  You will need #4 weight yarn and
a G hook.  If you are new to crochet, you are invited to join us too!
There is always a place in class for you.

Smile!

Hop over to krafterskorner.org and sign up for the class.

I LOVE crochet and enjoy sharing it with you!

Smile!

Tammy