[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday Charity Chat

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Sun Sep 25 23:10:47 UTC 2022

Come and join me Monday evening at 7:30 eastern by calling 667-770-1685
access code 614370. We will be learning about an animal shelter and
discussing the sort of things we can craft for cats and dogs. You can still
sign up for my knitted cat nip mouse toy class. Also in the caring and
sharing class on Saturday October 1st I’ll be going over instruction to make
several do it yourself cat and dog crafts.

Did you know macramé is the craft of forming knots