[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Do you print your own postage?

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Sep 28 02:21:46 UTC 2022

I have been printing my own postage & labels for quite some time now.  OI
have found it  to be easy and works out for me.  I will say when I first
found Orangemailer,, it had some problems with screenreaders and I was
unable to print it,, but after contacting and working with the folks at
Orangemailer they solve the problem and it works perfect..

You can also print out first class postage.

The US Postage Service has a website, but I had trouble and I found it a
pain.

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop

 <https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaneKidsShop?ref=shop_sugg>