[NFB-Krafters-Korner] September Charity Donations

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Fri Sep 30 15:24:42 UTC 2022

September Charity Donations

I love all the participation. This month there was 146 hand crafted items
and 16 miscellaneous items donated and 57 hours recorded. If you're
wondering what some of the items received this month were as follows crafted
items it was mittens, scarves, gift bags, teddy bear and hats. The
miscellaneous items were food items. The volunteer hours were   website
work, class preparation, and teaching, sitting on boards at meetings,
preparing food for an NFB picnic and hosting zoom calls.

All these items and peoples time was donated to 9 organizations. They were
Crafters Korner, NFB New York chapter, Global Cane Outreach, Mittens for
Detroit, Camaros food bank, Bergen County Family Services, Joseph's Closet,
strive and Whitney United Methodist church in Boise.

If you have any donations to report you can send them to me at

Shelleyschuett at telus.net <mailto:Shelleyschuett at telus.net>

Also if you have any questions or suggestions for a charity you would like
me to check in to I'd like to hear from you.

Did you know a knitting knobby is a tool for making knitted cord.