[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Debbie debbie7515 at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 5 21:05:45 UTC 2023

To make my basket I would use a brown paper bag and fold it down and get
some Raffia paper to weave all the way around it. then I would put to wooden
painted eggs on the long sides of the bag. That way it would have an egg on
each side and then on the short side or the  end of the bag I would put a
wooden painted bunny on each end. I would put some Easter colored ribbons
around the top. Inside I would put a little grass and some small and large
plastic eggs with some small treat inside the eggs. We did this at church
once during a ladies meeting. For the handle of the basket you use some of
the Raffia paper. They came out real cute.