[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Happy Easter

Kathryn Johnson kathrynkj at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 17:43:53 UTC 2023

Hi Shelley,
Happy Birthday!!!
I hope that you will have a great day! Do you have spring  up north that you can enjoy today? Eat something yummy  and start a new project. Hope that you will have some chocolate also  to  celebrate your  day.
Thanks for shareing your family birthday dinner and cakes with me.
Have a nice day and many happy returns!
Kathryn
Kathryn k. Johnson