[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Birthday

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Apr 10 15:51:31 UTC 2023

Happy Birthday Shelley!

Joyce

From: NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Henry Osborne via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Sunday, April 9, 2023 8:10 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Henry Osborne <hosbornejr at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] Birthday

Hi Shelley, hey, you deserve to be spoiled one day out of the year, big smile. Now, don’t forget to repay Roger on his “Special Day.”

We’re so glad that you were able to enjoy a cupcake with your Dad too.

I also believe that the three ring pretzels represent the Holy Trinity, the Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit.

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows