[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 16:33:35 UTC 2023

Renae, Could you please explain a fairy garden?

I’m going to check out my window flower box, plants on the ground, and where I could plant another evergreen tree. Last year was during that awful painful time for me, so, I want to get out there and do some planting this year.

I have 2 raised large planters in the back yard. I will put as many grape tomato plants in the largest one, and some herbs in the smaller one.

It isn’t safe to put some things out yet, because we could have a number of freezes at night still.

Bernice