[NFB-Krafters-Korner] all hands on deck

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Thu Apr 13 14:19:32 UTC 2023

If any of the following things describe you then I'd love to hear from you.

If you enjoy crafting.

If you donate your crafted items to any organization or charity.

If you give freely of your time to help out any organization or charity.

If you donate any purchased or gently used item to any organization or
charity.

If you give a cash donation to any organization or charity.

It makes you a caring and sharing member. To have your donations included in
our stats you need to write me and tell me what you have donated, the number
of items, if items are bought or purchased, who you donate to or volunteer
for, and the number of hours.

Examples:

6 knitted mittens to Mittens for Detroit

2 hours teaching on crafters Korner

Bought 10 food items for Camrose food bank

This information and any questions you may have can be sent to:

shelleyschuett at telus.net <mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>

Did you know doing charitable work is stepping stones to heaven.