[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 18:57:00 UTC 2023

Back in the 1970's, both my husband and I were college students. We
obviously had very little money. We went into the Tandy Leather store, and
bought leather kits for everybody in both of our families. We made, two
kinds of belts, key cases, checkbook cover, wallets, change purses, and more
I'm sure. I love to work leather in a variety of stitches, but alas, I don't
remember any stitch except the whip stitch. There was a button stitch, but I
can't remember how to make it.
My father used the check book cover for at least 25 years.
Bernice