[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Gentle reminder

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Thu Apr 27 13:58:09 UTC 2023

It once again is getting close to the end of the month. If you have done any
charity work this month and would like to see it added to our stats I'd love
to hear from you. So if you volunteered your time, if you crafted and
donated items to a charity or if you purchased and donated items then take a
minute and tell me the amount of items and the name of the charity.

It's that easy!!!

My email address is:

shelleyschuett at telus.net <mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>

Together we all can continue to make a difference in the lives of others.

Did you know modern scrapbooking first emerged during the 1800s when
photography was invented