[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 14:28:25 UTC 2023

I save the pictures from greeting cards, and recycle the other side. I make
picture frames with plastic canvas and colored toothpicks.
I have taken wrapping paper and covered 2 by 4's to fit the length of my
windows. I set my electric candles on them so the clear the bottom frame of
the window.
You could do so many things with the paper like covering cardboard to make
Christmas mobiles or window hangings. Why not use wrapping paper to make
origami? Maybe a patchwork design for your door. If you made it reversable,
you could put it on your storm door or in a window. I think I could go on
forever.
One time my Mom made a pipe organ out of old cardboard tubes and wrapping
paper. She covered a box for the cabinet, but I don't remember how she did
the keys. She was so creative.
Bernice