[NFB-Krafters-Korner] tomorrow is the last day to sign up

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 14:13:42 UTC 2023

Tomorrow, the 10th, is the last day to sign up for the lace and bead wreath
ornament.

This is a simple but elegant little decoration.

If you would like to sign up and get your own supplies, you will need the
following;

1 pipe cleaner, I use the sparkly ones

Approximately 85 tri-beads, I use one color

2 yards of eyelet lace ribbon about 7/8 inch is best wide, there must be a
whole regularly spaced along the lace. Make sure you don't get the kind of
lace that has its holes on only one edge. This lace is meant to sew onto the
edge of something as a trim.

Ribbon to make a bow where you join the 2 ends of the pipe cleaner.

Something to hang your wreath.

We will get together on August 17 at 7:00.

Come and have some Christmas in August fun with us after signing up on our
web site.

Bernice