[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 14:18:38 UTC 2023

My 2 favorite cookies are frosted cutout cookies and Russian tea cakes.
Growing up, my family loved vegetables, but my daughter and her family don't
care for them. I still make my favorites for both Thanksgiving and
Christmas. I just have to cook small amounts. My favorites are; Perl onions
with cheese sauce, green bean casserole made from scratch, and corn custard.
Of course, it goes without saying that we need to have turkey, dressing,
gravy and mashed potatoes to complete the meal. Leftovers are the best.
Bernice