[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday night chat!

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 22:56:51 UTC 2023

Come and join me, Monday night for a fun project!

We will learn how to make a fringe pillow!

Sorry for the short notice.  Originally we were going to make another
holiday pin, but Joyce is sick and I did not get the pattern in time.

Here is what you will need.

2 wash cloths

Coordinating yarn, worsted weight

4 medium safety pins

Large, metal crochet hook, about size n.  It needs to be pointed at the end.

Stuffing or you might be able to find a small enough pillow form

Sturdy card board, with the with, being the size you want your fringe to be.
If you want 3 inch fringe, your card board would be 3 inches.

I would suggest at least 4 inches.  A little of your fringe will be taken
up, connecting to the pillow, so 4 inches would be maybe 3.5!

Scissors

See everyone at 7:30, eastern time.

667-770-1685

Access code 614370#