[NFB-Krafters-Korner] How to use the latch hook

englishrider91 at gmail.com englishrider91 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 05:53:23 UTC 2023

Hi, Dixie,

Thank you so much for your thorough instructions. Unfortunately, I'm not understanding most of them. I get how to rap the yarn around the neck of the hook and how to insert the hook into the canvas, but I'm just not getting the rest of it. Lol go figure. So, when you say to bring the yarn up to the hook part of the latchhook, are you moving the part of the yarn that's against the back of the hook, too, or is that staying still? And what exactly are you doing with the two upward-facing strands of yarn in terms of getting them into the hook?  Lol honestly, other than the first two steps, I'm  confused. :) My appologies.

Thanks,
Ari