[NFB-Krafters-Korner] help with changing colors while knitting

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 01:26:52 UTC 2023

It is pretty easy with just 2 colors. Although, I have 3 balls of yarn, 1
for each border and 1 for the figure.
When you change color, you simply put the new color under the first strand
so it crosses at that row right up by the needle.
The only thing I don't quite get is how to start the second color where
there isn't an existing strand to bring under the first strand. I start it
like I would at the beginning of a row, and there is a tiny hole which I fix
with a needle and the tale.
Bernice.