[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 18:18:07 UTC 2023

I totally get it, Ramona! My family did the same thing. Only they started with the oldest, and went down to the youngest. My grandma who just passed away was always the first which one of your kids didn’t think it was fair. It was hard to wait! W we didn’t pass things around all the time. We held things up unless it was something or interesting. Who wants to pass around clean underwear or socks or jammies? I don’t care. We did have one other thing we did that was special. Every Christmas Eve we were allowed to open one present. So there was a lot of shaking and trying to figure out what was the best present to open. Of course Santos  Gifts weren’t under there yet. I don’t know why we did it that way, we just did. Nobody lays claim to a Family tradition. I just figure it was to commemorate the first birth. I don’t know. Anyway, it was really cool kids.

Ericka Nelson