[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Jolene Nemeth radar500 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 09:22:04 UTC 2023

i feel that i need to say something about this situation and give a suggestion.
all too often things look different in print. there are ways to be
sure people know if you are being funny including using emoji. if you
cannot use those, it is a good idea to just use the words such as
smiley face or grinning or something like that. that way your comment
wont be misunderstood. from where i am sitting, no one attacked
shelley, it looked quite the opposite. i would also like to say that
just because someone does a lot for a cause, it does not exempt them
from courtesey. we need to treat others nicely and not jump all over
them for their comments on questions. this was what the situation
looked like to me. i am sorry but i feel i need to defend my brother
Henry.
i just lost a brother so pardon me if i am on the band wagon of trying
to be nice to those we have in our lives.

On 11/30/23, Tammy Freitag via NFB-Krafters-Korner