[NFB-Krafters-Korner] scarves & hats for the homeless shelters

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 23:42:14 UTC 2023

I have a brother-in-law that will probably never know for sure if he is alive or not. Since my husband’s parents have passed, we very rarely hear from him. He does talk to one sister and one brother but not very frequently either. He’s up in Saint cloud, and in the winter he lives in some thing for veterans, and in the summers here Usually lives in a homeless community or under a bridge or something. He’s stone cold, drunk most of the time. It’s so sad. I empathize with your family situation and I am sorry that you lost your brother. Such a scary situation. We always pray Chris is OK but  He’s to the point where he can’t go back and try to be sober. The guy is barely 60 and we’re surprised he made it this far this long. I have a cousin who isn’t a vet who is working on doing the same thing and he is in his early 40s. It’s just so scary and so sad.  I love the beautiful way that you honor his and all others who struggle thank you for blessing so many.

Ericka Nelson