[NFB-Krafters-Korner] why no successful Saturday

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Sun Dec 3 01:26:48 UTC 2023

There wasn't a successful Saturday, because I was successful in making a
huge decision. I'm stepping away from the activities I run on Kk for the
time being. I need to get feeling better and recharge my batteries. The only
thing I will continue doing until I'm ready to return is to continue to ask
people to report their charity work. So it's up to each and every one of you
to step up and think of ways to improve  the crafting corner. I'm sure Tammy
would be very excited to see some new classes on the calendar for January or
some new ideas of ways to make the corner fun.

I'm also sure Joyce would welcome some help or suggestions for the Monday
night chats.

Happy crafting all.