[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Story-based knit and crochet books

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Mon Dec 4 14:13:42 UTC 2023

I just got a book from Bookshare of knitting patterns based on The Lord of
the Rings.  It's called Fellowship of the Knits.    There's an Ent-inspired
cowl, a woodland elf cowl, a balrog shawl, a few sweaters . you get the
idea.  And all the patterns have written instructions!

I also got Twas the Night Before Christmas Crochet, which looked fun, but
none of the patterns have written instructions, so I deleted it.  Bummer.

Tracy