[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: Christmas party schedule December 10, 2023

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 21:04:44 UTC 2023

Hey everybody! Things are very topsy-turvy around here. My grandfather is going to hospice as soon as the facility has space for him. It’s one of those scenarios where the old person falls, doesn’t have a cell phone or wireless landline phone with them and can’t get help. His buddy a block away I couldn’t get a hold of him by phone so ran over and opened the house up. He found my grandpa laying on the floor and he’s been crawling for quite a while around the house trying to do stuff. Anyhow this is why we have not called in. Just about the time some chaos was over. Lekshmi and I were going to call in and then realized that we missed the party. Anyhow, I’ll be talking to you guys soon. It wasn’t a successful Saturday. It was more like a , stressful Saturday. I’m going to be doing a lot of scarf Knitting to get through this.

Hugs to all.

Ericka Nelson

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFB-Krafters-Korner:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/terrypowers59%40gmail.com