[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 14:51:51 UTC 2023

How about brailling in grade 1 the person's name, then giving them an alphabet card. They would have to decode their name.

You could get people to mix up the usual seating by drawing numbers made of plastic canvas, knitted, crocheted, beaded, puffy paint, or other tactile media. They would have to find the corresponding number at their place.

Bernice