[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Bernice

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 21:03:12 UTC 2023

I thought it was anywhere enough at $105. I think the group was too small to
really get a good result.
A student bid on it, and someone out bid her. My daughter wanted her to have
it so Heather out bid that person, and is going to give it to her student
friend.
So, I'd have to say it wasn't horrible. People just have no idea of how much
time is involved with homemade craft items.
I gave several pairs of dishcloths away as door prizes, and those people
came up to me to say they liked them.
Bernice