[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Successful Saturday

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Sun Dec 17 13:17:29 UTC 2023

Sorry.  I meant to send this yesterday, if no one else did, but I got
distracted.

Does anyone have any successes they'd like to share from last week?
Something you made, something you did, some goal you accomplished?  It's all
good!

Me, I got my holiday decorations up, though I never did find any simple
battery-operated candles.  Still looking.  Don't want any timers or remotes.
Sounds too complicated.

But I got my Christmas tree, and it's all decorated and lovely.

Tracy