[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Successful Saturday

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Mon Dec 18 15:19:05 UTC 2023

I had what feels to me like a big success yesterday.  I finally figured out
how to make good mashed potatoes without a lot of effort.  I love mashed
potatoes, but I've never made them well before.  Now I know the secrets.

I used my Spiralizer Apple Machine to peel the potatoes, which was much
quicker than using a paring knife.

I used an old-fashioned potato masher to mash them, which was much easier
than using the electric mixer.

I only used a little milk, and I heated it a bit before I added it.

Now I can make them any time I want!

Tracy