[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Successful Saturday

jellybeanfarm at gmail.com jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 15:50:07 UTC 2023

Tracy:

My boyfriend was here and he did assist with a couple of things.  I made a
cake and he put the icing on because I'm not good at that and he checked the
turkey to see if it was done.  I haven't cooked meat or eaten it in years,
so wanted his advice.  He brought a fruit salad and my Mom and Aunt each
brought a dessert.  I cooked the turkey, dressing, vegetables, baked rolls
and made a kale salad.

We had way too much food, but it was all good and everyone got to take home
some left overs.

Nella