[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Yarn.com

Kathryn Johnson kathrynkj at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 20:17:23 UTC 2023

Hi Tracy,
is there a phone number for Yarn.com? I would like to order more of Haritage Sport Wool Yarn. My knitting store  is closing out their stock of the Haratage Sport wool  yarn and have replaced it with Haratage Sport weight sock yarn with a nylon filiment. I have some to make a sock but I have not tried it yet. Please let me know if there is a phone number to call with questions.
Thanks!
Happy Creating!
Kathryn
Kathryn K. Johnson